Naomi’s pick: Here’s a package that will excite the walkers and nature lovers out there! Naomi has packaged up this 12-day adventure including a 6-day moderate-rated trek, with days before and after to explore Christchurch and Queenstown! Can’t you smell that fresh air already?
NZ Southern Alps trek + Christchurch & Queenstown, 12 days from $4020*pp inc flights!
- Hike to some of the most secluded ridges in the Southern Alps;
- Experience an exciting helicopter flight to remote alpine tarns with incredible vistas of Mt Aspiring;
- Overnight in a backcountry hut with stunning views of the Mackenzie Basin;
- Enjoy panoramic views from Lake Ohau Lodge overlooking the alpine lake;
- Admire the majesty of NZ’s highest peak, Aoraki/Mt Cook;
- Hike alongside Lake Wanaka enjoying unspoiled views from above;
- Spend 2 nights exploring Christchurch, staying at Novotel Christchurch with brekky included; and,
- Enjoy 4 nights in Queenstown staying in a studio room at the Waterfront Queenstown.
It’s a guaranteed departure; check the trip out for yourself with this five-minute Getaway video on YouTube!
Departing 1 December 2018 for 12 days including a six-day trek, $4,020*pp twin share including flights, accommodation and tour. Have your own room for $5400*pp. Call, drop in or email Naomi about this packaged adventure!
(Photo by: Atanamir via Wikimedia Commons).