Emma and Naomi’s pick: Emma and Naomi have both conquered South America and have found this bargain for you to get there and do the same! This 20-day Best of South America adventure includes all the big hits.
Lima – Machu Picchu – Cuzco – Lake Titicaca – Puno – Buenos Aires – Iguazú Falls – Rio de Janeiro!
Adventurers will visit:
- Colonial and modern Lima;
- The Sacred Valley and the colourful market town of Pisac;
- The quaint town and ruins of Ollantaytambo and the Inca fortress of Sacsayhuaman;
- The famous Inca City of Machu Picchu with a guided tour at the mysterious ‘Lost City of the Incas’,
- The Brazilian Falls and Argentinian Falls in Iguazú with a guided walking tour;
- The fascinating floating Uros islands on Lake Titicaca;
- The Buenos Aires and Rio de Janeiro city sights;
- The famous “Christ the Redeemer” statue, via a cable car up Sugarloaf Mountain…
… and more. Plus, premium first-class hotels and 29 superb meals including 19 breakfasts, 6 dinners and three Highlight Dinners.
For 20 days Lima To Rio De Janeiro, from $9595*pp, plus your flights. Depart in August or September 2018, and your partner flies free*.
Drop in, call or email Emma or Naomi about this amazing experience.
(*T&Cs apply, may sell out. Book and pay deposit for two people on the Aug or Sept 2018 departures and receive ONE FREE return airfare (including taxes) when another return airfare is booked on the same flights.* Available until 60 days prior to departure or until sold out – ask Emma or Naomi for details.)